We take privacy seriously. This notice tells you who we are, what information about you we collect, and what we do with it. We will use information about you only in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Scope of this Policy
This policy applies to www.eduployment.com, our web and smartphone applications (the Site), which is operated and owned by Eduployment Portals LLC (the Company) (the terms We, Us and Our refer to the Company).
Information We Collect and Retain
We collect personally identifiable information about you when you use our Site. We receive and store this information when you enter it on our Site, send it to us, or provide it to us in any other way.
We collect information when you choose to give it to us. This includes:
- Your contact information like name, email address, postal address, and phone number;
- Your resume/CV including job experience;
- The information use to apply to jobs on the Site;
- Information imported by you from third party applications;
- Information you provide to us when you contact us;
- Information about your business, such as company name, size, and business type.
You can correct or remove this information by accessing your account settings. We also collect information from you in the following ways:
- Single Sign-on: If you choose to sign in to the Site with your social media account or similar services, we import the requested information from your account and we make it part of your profile;
- Referrals: We may collect from You personal information about others. For instance, if you choose to use our service to share site content with a friend, we will ask you for your friend’s name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the site. We temporarily store this information for the sole purpose of sending this email.
We do not collect or store sensitive personal data or information of users like password of your email account; password of your Site’s account (as it automatically get saved in the Site server when you create an account or register with the Site and not authorized by the Site for access unless desired under any legal obligation); financial information such as Bank Account details or Credit Card or Debit Card or other payment related details; physical and mental or other health conditions or medical records and history; Biometric information such as finger prints, voice & facial patterns and DNA any other sensitive information which is confidential or sensitive by its nature.
If you choose to login with a social media account, we import the information that you choose to share with us by installing the application or logging into that platform or site, and we make it part of your profile. Because the Site is intended to allow you to share your information and to allow others to find you, we make certain information about you publicly available by default. Such information may, for example, be accessed by everyone on the Internet, including users without accounts, and may appear in public search engine search results. You can also restrict the information available to others by deleting information you do not want visible or by not providing it at all.
- Information automatically collected about you when you use the Site
When you access our Site, we may automatically collect non-personally identifiable information from you, such as IP host address, web pages viewed, browser type, operating system, referring service, search information, device type, page views, usage, location services and browsing habits on the Service and similar data. We may also aggregate demographic information collected from our users (such as the number of users in a particular geographical location) in a manner which does not identify any one individual. We may also aggregate information collected offline in connection with the Service, obtain non-personally identifiable information from third party sources and develop aggregate information by anonymizing previously collected personally identifiable information.
It is possible at times when collecting non-personally identifiable information through automatic means that we may unintentionally collect or receive personally identifiable information that is mixed in with the non-personally identifiable information. While we will make reasonable efforts to prevent such incidental data collection, the possibility still exists. If you believe that we have inadvertently collected your personal information, please notify us at email@example.com
How Information is used
We will only use your information as described below, unless you have specifically consented to another type of use, either at the time the personally identifiable information is collected from you or through some other form of consent from you or notification to you:
- We may share your personally identifiable information collected in connection with providing our services.
- We may share your personally identifiable information for the purpose of operating and improving the Site;
- We may share your personally identifiable information for the purpose of fostering a positive user experience; and
- We may share your personally identifiable information for the purpose of delivering the products and services that we offer to candidates and employers.
- We may use your personally identifiable information to respond to your inquires or requests.
- We may share your personally identifiable information with third parties (collectively, the Third-Party Vendors) to further the purpose for which you provided such information to us. For example, we may share your information with business partners, for the purpose of sending emails, notifications, and other electronic communications. We urge you to read the privacy practices of all of our Third-Party Vendors before submitting any personally identifiable information through the Site.
- We may disclose personally identifiable information as required by law or legal process.
- We may disclose personally identifiable information to investigate suspected fraud, harassment or other violations of any law, rule or regulation, or the terms or policies for our services or our sponsors.
- We may transfer your personally identifiable information in connection with the sale or merger or change of control of the Site or the division responsible for the services with which your personally identifiable information is associated.
- We may share your personally identifiable information with an affiliate of the Site who is in the same corporate family as us as long as their privacy practices are substantially similar to ours.
Non-personally identifiable or aggregate information may be used by us for any purposes permitted by law and may be shared with any number of parties, provided that such information shall not specifically identify you.
We use information with your consent as described at the time we collect that consent. This includes your account creation, resume/CV upload at the Site.
By registering with us, by managing your profile, by publicly posting information, or by opting in when presented with choices, you have consented for us to use your information to provide you with our services, which includes:
- To create an account for you, including any resume/CV you create or upload;
- To enable you to search for jobs and share them with others;
- To enable you to apply for jobs;
- To help potential employers find your resume/CV and contact you;
- To make purchases;
- To enable you to contact us and for us to respond to you;
- To display targeted recruitment messages from employers;
- To contact you with service-related communications and security updates;
- To provide information about you and your interest in job postings to employers;
- To provide products and services to employer customers to complete the recruitment and hiring process;
- To provide personalized, targeted, or location-based content, services, and advertising from us and third parties;
- To send you job alerts, newsletters, career advice, or other marketing communications you have opted in to receive;
- To inform you of other products or services available from the Site;
- To conduct surveys, promotions and contests, and to publish the results thereof;
The Site may also hosts/run lead-based advertisements of third Parties containing a link to a form (the ‘lead form’) which may be completed by users who may opt for the product / services on such advertisements at their sole discretion confirming their interest in the Advertiser’s services and/or products and agreeing to be contacted by the Advertiser (each a ‘User Lead’). The users personal information such as name, email address, contact No. and location/address is collected as per users submissions of Lead Forms. The information contained in the Lead Form will be transferred to the Advertiser at the user’s action.
Cookies and Similar Technologies:
If you delete your cookies, change browsers or use a different cookie, our cookie (or an opt-out cookie) may no longer work and you will have to reinput (or opt-out) again.
Analytics and Conversion Tracking:
We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and in order to create reports. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Like many services, the Analytics Service uses first-party cookies to track visitor interactions as in our case, where they are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We then use the information to compile reports and to help us improve our site.
Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. These cookies are used to store information, such as the time that the current visit occurred, whether the visitor has been to the site before and what site referred the visitor to the web page.
The Analytics Service collects information anonymously. They report website trends without identifying individual visitors. You can opt out of the Analytics Service without affecting how you visit our site. For more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We may also use Google conversion tracking and/or similar services to help us understand your and other users’ use of the Site.
Automatically Collected Information:
When you access the Site or open one of our HTML emails, we may automatically record certain information from your system by using cookies and other types of tracking technologies. This “automatically collected” information may include Internet Protocol address (IP Address), a unique user ID, device type, device identifiers, browser types and language, referring and exit pages, platform type, version of software installed, system type, the content and pages that you access on the Service, the number of clicks, the amount of time spent on pages, the dates and times that you visit the Service, and other similar information. Depending on the law of your country of residence, your IP address may legally be considered personally identifiable information.
The security of your personally identifiable information is very important to us. When we collect your personally identifiable information online, we use reasonable efforts to protect it from unauthorized access. However, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that your personally identifiable information will be completely free from unauthorized access by third parties such as hackers and your use of our Site demonstrates your assumption of this risk. We have put in place reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. Only those employees who need access to your information in order to perform their duties are authorized to have access to your personally identifiable information.
You should be aware that personally identifiable information which you voluntarily include and transmit online on the Site or in a publicly accessible blog, chat room, social media platform or otherwise online, or that you share in an open forum such as an in-person panel or survey, may be viewed and used by others without any restrictions. We are unable to control such uses of your personally identifiable information, and by using the Site or any other online services you assume the risk that the personally identifiable information provided by you may be viewed and used by third parties for any number of purposes.
Updating Account Information
We wish to ensure your personal information is complete, accurate and up to date. We allow you to change or correct your personal information at any time. To do so, simply log into your account, and you will find options for editing the information you have submitted.
Access to and Storage of Your Personal Information
Data Retention: Because managing your career is a life-long process, we retain all the information we gather about you in an effort to make repeat use of our sites more efficient, practical and relevant until you change or remove your personal information as described below. We may retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
If you are located in the European Union and you do not sign in to your account or interact with our services for more than five years, your account will expire and be scheduled for removal from our Site. Expired accounts are deleted on a routine basis. If your account contains a resume/CV, you will receive an email from us before we delete your resume in this manner.
Access to your Personal Data: You can gain access to the personal information you have provided by visiting our Site. To do so, login to your account, go to your resume or profile, and make the desired changes. Upon request the Company will provide you with access to information we hold about you. You may access, update, or delete your resume or profile at any time. If you need assistance to log in you can contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also have the rights to data portability and to request that the Site restrict processing data about you.
Access to, or correction, update, or deletion of your personal information may be denied or limited by the Site if it would violate another person’s rights and/or as otherwise permitted by applicable law.
You can delete your resume from the Site’s database, close your account at any time by emailing email@example.com in which event we will remove all our copies of your resume and your account information from the Site.
You may have access to, review, correct, update, and change or delete your account profile information or resume/CV at any time. Simply log into your account, go to your profile or resume, and make the necessary changes. You may delete your resume/CV from the Site’s online database at any time by accessing your account. Before providing you with a copy of your personal information or correcting, updating or deleting such information, we reserve the right to verify and authenticate your identity and the personal information to which you have requested access. Access to or correction, updating or deletion of your personal information may be denied or limited by the Site if it would violate another person’s rights and/or as otherwise permitted by applicable law. We will respond to information access requests within 30 days of receipt. If we require additional time to provide access to your information, we will acknowledge receipt of your request within 30 days and promptly supplement our response within the time period required by applicable law. We will respond to information access requests within 30 days of receipt. If we require additional time to provide access to your information, we will acknowledge receipt of your request within 30 days and promptly supplement our response within the time period required by applicable law.
If you wish to delete or close your account or account profile information altogether, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may retain your personal data even after you have closed your account if reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations (including law enforcement requests), meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, investigate security incidents, prevent fraud and abuse, enforce our User Agreement, or fulfil your request to unsubscribe from further messages from us. We will retain anonymized information after your account has been closed..
The Site is a data processor for personal information as provided by you. If you would like to access, review, or correct your personal information, you should contact our customer (your potential or existing employer) with any such requests. We will cooperate as appropriate with requests from our customers to assist with such responses.
Communications with the Site
You may unsubscribe or opt-out by editing your account profile as described above.
No Rights of Third Parties:
Changes to Privacy Statement
If we decide to materially change the substance of this Privacy Statement, we will, where required, contact you via the email address that you maintain in your profile. We will also post those changes through a prominent notice on the web site so that you will always know what information we gather, how we might use that information, and to whom we will disclose it.
We welcome your feedback and suggestions. Please contact us by calling or email email@example.com.
The Company does not store any bank account related information or any credit / debit card details. The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by users as a result of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user’s account, credit cards or debit cards in the course of any online transactions or payments made for any products and/or services offered through the Site.
In case any Information is shared by you, which is not requested by the Company during registration, (whether mandatorily or optionally), the Company will not be liable for any information security breach or disclosure in relation to such information.
Legal and Contact Information
If, at any time, you have questions or concerns about this Privacy Statement or believe that we have not adhered to this Privacy Statement, please feel free to contact us online at firstname.lastname@example.org or at:
By post / mail to the following address:
PO Box 74779, Dubai, UAE
We will use reasonable efforts to answer promptly your question or resolve your problem.
Users in the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority for data protection in their respective country.